1.Make sure your GPS and location settings have been turned ON and to the highest possible settings
2.Turn OFF your power-saving mode on your phone's settings
3.Make sure you have given Runtopia permission to use your location
4.FOR iOS, make sure you have enabled Motion & Fitness settings for Runtopia
5.Make sure you have downloaded the latest update of Runtopia
If you are still experiencing inaccuracies after trying these steps, please contact us through the app's Feedback or through firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately there is no feature which enables you to edit a run manually, as there are various elements and factors that affect this outcome.
We currently support connectivity with Garmin devices, Tom Tom devices and Runtopia Reach Shoes. We are working on adding more device connectivities to the app.
To transfer your running data from your device (please make sure your device is supported by Runtopia), go to your personal page (lower right tab), scroll down and click on "Devices & Gadgets", choose the correct category and device and follow the instructions through your device log-in and synchronization. Once connected to the app, your running data will automatically be transferred from your device to Runtopia. Please note that depending on the third party device, transfers may take up to 24 hours.
The auto-pause is a function on the app that enables automatic pauses when you are standing still (not moving). This helps the accuracy of your workout data, when having to suddenly stop mid-run. Once you start moving again, the app will automatically continue tracking your run. You will hear a notification of the auto-pause when paused, and when continued. To enable this function, go to the running page (lower middle tab) and click on the settings icon on the left side of the "Go" button. Slide the auto-pause tab on or off in the settings.
If you are unable to share a run, this may be due to the running data not saved onto the server. Make sure you have access to a stable network first, and try exiting the app and reopen it again. If you're still unable to share a run, please contact us through the app's Feedback or through email@example.com
First, try restarting and/or downloading the app. If you're still missing data, please contact us through the app's Feedback section along with any specific information to the issue.
The Runtopia Premium Membership offers an upgraded and more professional running experience. With the Premium Membership, you will receive access to all of our training plans, more detailed analysis of your running data, access cadence metronome for your run, as well as double the daily limit of SPC.
The Premium Membership is $3.99 per month or alternatively $29.90 per year. All prices stated are in US dollars and are subject to change.
To cancel your subscription, you'll need to do so through your personal App Store or Google Play account. Please follow the instructions below to edit, change or cancel a subscription.
App Store: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
SPC is a digital currency within Runtopia. You can use SPC to purchase selected items in Runtopia. SPC can be earned by walking, running, completing various SPC tasks and so on.
You can collect SPC through various ways: daily activity, various SPC tasks, inviting friends, clicking and viewing video ads and more. Please note that these are subject to change at any time by Runtopia.
You can use SPC to purchase in-app offers, from various products, services and coupon codes. Please note that some offers are limited to certain regions.
SPC can be earned by anyone, no matter where in the world. Offers vary from country to country, some are global, some are restricted to certain regions.
Limits have been set to make earning SPC fair to all of our users, as well as control the value of the digital currency. Basic users have a daily limit of 50, premium members have double the basic limit, and premium members who have linked their Runtopia Reach shoes have double the premium limit. Please note that Runtopia has the right to change these limits at any time.
If you have received SPC, but it has not been collected to your total sum, please see the SPC task list. Clicking on any visible coin icons will enable you to redeem the amount into your total SPC pot.
Due to limitations in shipping policies and regulations within certain regions, some products are limited to certain regions. Products marked "Global" are available in all countries.
Please note that depening on your location, shipping commonly take anywhere from 7-14 business days. If you have not received your product within 14 days of purchase, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our SPC currency is currently not convertible into currency, you can exchange goods in our SPC store.
An online race is a themed running challenge, with different distance options (commonly 1km, 5km, 10km, half marathon and full marathon). Any user can take part in the offered online races, and complete them by using the app to track the chosen distance (anywhere in the world) within the event time. Participants who have completed the chosen distance of an online race will also be awarded an online race medal.
To complete an online race, join the race and choose your preferred distance. Please note that you must run at least the distance you have chosen. You can complete the online race anywhere you like, by using the Runtopia app to track your chosen distance within the event time. Please see each event page for detailed information.
When you complete an online race, we will award you with a virtual online race medal. This is to show that you have successfully completed the respective online race. You can view all of your medals on your personal page (lower right tab) under "Medals".
If you haven't received the virtual online race medal, please make sure you have finished your run, and it has successfully downloaded onto the app. Please also pay attention to the required distance and time limitations that an online race may have. You can find this information on the respective online race event page.
The 1vs1 challenge is a running distance challenge between 2 individual runners. You can see all current runners on the Explore Page. To challenge a runner, click on their profile and click "Distance Challenge". You have 24 hours to complete a single run, to determine which runner runs the furthest distance.
The winner of the 1vs1 challenge is chosen based on furthest distance. If you have a further distance but have lost the challenge, this may be due to inaccurate data, which will disqualify you from the challenge. In any unusual situations, please contact us through the app's Feedback or through email@example.com
1. Check to see that the Bluetooth icon on the watch dial is connected: if it is connected, please confirm whether the watch has been paired to other mobile phones. If it is paired to another phone, please unpair it from the other phone and try again. Apple mobile phone users can confirm whether the Runtopia S1 is connected in the system settings\Bluetooth\My device; if it is connected, please ignore this device.
2. If there are too many Bluetooth devices around, please try pairing in another area.
3. If you have tried the above methods without success, please restart your phone and watch, and try again.
1. Please confirm that the watch has been upgraded to the latest firmware version.
2. Please confirm that the watch AGPS has been updated, as updating the AGPS will greatly speed up the locating process.
3. Please confirm that the positioning is in an open area. When there are many high buildings around, it will affect GPS signal locating.
4. When locating GPS, please stand still without moving around to speed up locating process.
1. Confirm that the Runtopia APP has been upgraded to the latest version, which can be viewed on Google Play or the App Store.
2. When opening the Runtopia APP with a connected watch, an upgrade reminder notification will be displayed on the app if there is a new firmware version.
3. If there is no upgrade reminder for the new firmware version, you can also click on the “Firmware Version” column on the watch device details page. If there is a new firmware, you will be prompted to upgrade.
1. Confirm that the Runtopia APP has been upgraded to the latest version, which can be viewed on Google Play or the App Store.
2. After opening the Runtopia APP with a connected watch, APGS will automatically update; there will be a prompt after the update has been completed.
The position of the satellite changes constantly, therefore, after a period of time the speed of searching for the satellite will become slower. Frequent updates to AGPS can speed the process of the watch locating the satellite. This makes distance and other data calculations more accurate.
1. It may be that AGPS has not been updated, please ensure to update.
2. In any outdoor running, due to uncontrollable reasons such as high-rise buildings and bad weather, the GPS may be temporarily lost during tracking data, which may result in an inaccurate track record.
1. Please confirm that the watch has been updated to the latest version of the firmware.
2. When exercising, please wear the watch tightly on your wrist. If it is worn too loosely on your wrist, it may cause the heart rate to be inaccurate.
3. We are constantly working on optimizing heart rate measurement.
1. After opening the Runtopia APP with a connected S1 watch, the data will be automatically synchronized; you will receive a prompt after the synchronization has been completed.
2. You can also go to the watch device details page, click on the sync data in the upper right corner; you will receive a prompt after the synchronization has been completed.
Tip: It is recommended to sync data to the Runtopia APP daily, because the more data that is not synced, the longer it will take to synchronize each time. After the synchronization has been completed, the exercise data will be removed from the watch, leaving space for the subsequent data records. Once the watch storage space is used up, it will not be able to continue recording more data.
If the phone and the watch are connected, and you begin recording your run on the watch first and then on on the Runtopia APP, two records will be generated at the same time. When the watch data is uploaded to the Runtopia APP, the APP will deduplicate the data generated from the same time period.
It is recommended that you connect the watch directly to begin exercise from the Runtopia APP. The watch will automatically enter the secondary display mode and collect the heart rate; if you turn on the audio alerts on the APP, you can also receive smart audio guidance. The exercise data is subject to the mobile phone used.
The battery life of the watch during exercise will be affected by the surrounding environment, weather, temperature and other exterior factors. For example, if there are high buildings around or foggy weather, the GPS will automatically have increased signal, making the power consumption higher, and the battery life shorter.
We are also constantly working on optimizing the battery life functions to further improve experience.
Running tracking, heart rate detection, stopwatch, compass and more can be used by the watch alone. Viewing message notifications, call reminders, and more needs the connectivity of the Runtopia APP.
Intelligent message notification and call reminder function require the mobile phone Bluetooth to be turned on to be used normally, so it is recommended to keep the mobile phone Bluetooth open all the time. The power consumption of Bluetooth is always very small.
1. Confirm that the watch and the Runtopia APP are connected.
2. Confirm whether or not you can see texts, facebook, twitter, etc. notifications in the notification bar of your mobile phone. If you can't see it in the notification bar, you need to enable facebook, twitter, and other message notifications in the system settings of your phone.
3. Confirm that the message notification switch on the device details page is enabled; additionally, Android system needs to allow the Runtopia APP to read the notification permission.
4. If you still can't receive the message, you can turn the smart message notification switch off and on again, and try again.
Tip: With an Android phone, it is highly recommended to add the Runtopia APP to the background running whitelist in the battery management of the phone’s settings, to avoid the Runtopia APP being stopped by the system. This would break the Bluetooth connection, resulting in not being able to receive message notifications on the watch.
At present, the Runtopia S1 watch supports outdoor running and indoor running modes; it will support outdoor walking, indoor walking and cycling in later updates.
Currently sales of the S1 watch are only available in the United States, Canada and Mexico; sales in other countries are being determined for later notice.
If you have further questions that have not been answered within the FAQ, please get in touch with Runtopia Customer Support through the Runtopia App/Settings/Feedback or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably attaching relevant information, screenshots and images to the feedback.